Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I've watched this "baby" grow.....image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I know it won't be long before I am forced to frag it....but I hate the idea of doing it :(
It has now attached itself to yet another large LR on my rockscape.
I am at the point in my "not so little anymore" reef that I wish stuff would stop growing!!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Awesome progress photos ! Your tank is so colorful.
Thanks Frank!
I have never wanted to be a "fragger"....if I could have do-overs, I would not go so crazy trying to have so many different corals. They all need more room now & I do not want a bigger tank. I have WAY TOO MUCH invested in this one.
I love it but I am at the point that I don't want my corals to grow bigger :confused:
I am OUT OF ROOM :eeknew:

Pat24601

Both due to growth and flat out buying too much, I'm out of room too. I have some corals I don't even want as I bought them early on, but they've grown on my live rock and I have a hard time just dumping corals. Not sure what I'm going to do about that. Right now, I just keep kicking the can down the road.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Yep, that sounds like a better plan than donating frags to the not-so-local LFS.
But, No one local to me has a tank with room either.

I just don't know if I can slice this leather into pieces :crying:...it's so thick & healthy looking. I can frag GSP, candy cane & Duncans & it doesn't bother me at all. :cool:
I am thinking I will take the whole thing to the LFS & let them earn their frags so I don't have to feel bad about killing it, if it dies. :confused:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Looks great! I bought fragging scissors.... Don't be afraid, just make clean cuts!

I used to have one till I heard leathers have chemical warfare with SPS, she was gone the next day