Feb Meeting. 2/23 in Cherry Hill - Billyr98's house

billyr98

Wow that was a meeting and a half! 100 people!!!

Thanks everyone who came, it was nice to see ya there...

thanks for the frag Adam!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
100 people and you only got 1 frag?? Something is wrong with those numbers ;)
Sounds like a blast!!
Where are the pics????

kathywithbirds

That was quite a meeting, Billy, thank you for having us (all)! Your home is lovely and your tank is gorgeous!

We just got home from Lancaster and I have some pics, but Mike thought I took pics of people and I thought he took pics of people... so we got no people. But plenty of your tank!!!

kathywithbirds

Got a couple...

The clown tank was cool!

Attachments

• billysclowns1.JPG
    billysclowns1.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 21
  • billysclowns2.JPG
    billysclowns2.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 20

kathywithbirds

couple more...

Erin took about half the meeting to come unglued from my leg. There were TONS of people there.

Attachments

• billystank1.JPG
    billystank1.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 20
  • billystank2.JPG
    billystank2.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 20
  • billstank3.JPG
    billstank3.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 19
  • billysmeetingErin.JPG
    billysmeetingErin.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 19

kathywithbirds

That tank is SO BIG. It takes up quite a bit or real estate in his living room!! You should see the sump room, holy cow!! shoot, shoulda got pics of that...

Anselth

Billy, hope it grows out as big as the original piece has. Shale says the Frogspawn I won is looking fantastic, I'll try to get her to post some pics soon.

Matt, the Nepthea frag looks amazing, thank you so much. Hope the skimmer works out for you.

vdituri

Great pics Kathy!

That top one in the first post looks like the rock is on fire.
Is that a Rose Bubble tip anemone and was it all one color or yellow and red like the picture?

kathywithbirds

Victor, that pic does not do it justice. They were gorgeous!! The top was multicolored like the pic and the bottom one was, I guess, a little darker maybe, still multihued though. Somebody said they were the same nem and split. If I remember correctly, there was a whole tank of the same types (yes, RBTAs) at the NJ frag swap in Oct. Once we figure out where Mike's getting transferred to I might just have to go quiz people on who's got 'em.

Last edited:

panmanmatt

If I remember correctly, there was a whole tank of the same types (yes, RBTAs) at the NJ frag swap in Oct. Once we figure out where Mike's getting transferred to I might just have to go quiz people on who's got 'em.

That would be Ralph, CamZ28 on the NJRC site. He has a 55 gallon tank full of RBTA's.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks for the pics Kathy. Humm... that clown looks a bit familiar :D Awesome anemones!