Eric and Dana's Open BRS Group Buy

I am setting up an open group buy. Anyone who is interested in participating contact me. This will be an open ended group buy with BRS. Once I have enough people (10) to set up a group buy then I will set up a date that works for everyone.

For those interested please msg/email me at massanut10@gmail.com with your last name and your BRS login email address so I can put you on the list. If you do not have a BRS account, then email me at massanut10@gmail.com and I will send you a link to get a preferred account. Once you have a BRS account then:

1) Email me at massanut10@gmail.com , put in the subject "Group Buy" and put your last name and BRS login email address.
2) Go online to bulkreefsupply.com (On a date to be determined)
3) Save money and buy only what you want or nothing at all.

Thank you,
Eric and Dana

I am proud to say that we finally have enough people to start the Bulk Buy. If anyone else wants to join, then please let me know. The Bulk Buy buying period will be between 11/1/11 - 11/8/11.

Thank you to everyone who participated,
Eric and Dana

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hi, everyone in the group buy, update.

I was wondering why I wasn't getting an email from BRS and I checked the rules.

"On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started."

The group buy starts tomorrow.

Thanks again to Eric and Dana for organizing!

Funlad3

I have. The problem is that it doesn't save me as much as I had hoped. :( Still, $.25-$1.25 per item is helpful, but not helpful enough for me to use schedule 80 on everything...

Actually, I take that back. It gives you around $1.00 off every item in plumbing, so not bad at all really. Still, $247 is too much for plumbing! :D

soco

I've never been a part of a group by before Is there a discount from brs?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Funlad3

Really? Most everything is ten-ish percent off for me, now that I know what I'm looking for. :)

Kathy, I'll make a tank video for you this weekend, if you PM me Friday night. ;)