Raf

Enjoy! :wave:

dragonclose.jpg

dragon.jpg

dragonsbest.jpg

dragon_best.jpg

dragonspair.jpg

Cougra

very nice photos! Do they have them in at the Vancouver Aquarium? I was in BC a couple years ago and didn't get to go to the aquarium. It's one of the few things that I really wanted to do and didn't get the opertunity! Someday I'm going to go back there just for that!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Wow those are beautiful !
Does anyone remember their diet ? I thought I read somewhere they depend on live foods for survival.

Raf

Thanks for the nice comments guys and gals! :) :)

very nice photos! Do they have them in at the Vancouver Aquarium? I was in BC a couple years ago and didn't get to go to the aquarium. It's one of the few things that I really wanted to do and didn't get the opertunity! Someday I'm going to go back there just for that!

These are at the Waikiki Aquarium in Oahu Hawaii. I was blown away by their complexity and grace. We spent a long time trying to get good pics as they were in a round plexi tank that was fairly scratched up, made it very difficult to get a good sharp shot.

As for diet, not sure what they were being fed but I can imagine it was along the lines of what captive seahorses get.

:wave:

Raf

oops, sorry! I even promissed I would add that info to my sig! :contract:

We were using our Nikon D70 with either the standard Nikkor zoom lens or the macro which is 60mm 2.8d. I can't recall, but most likely the later as we like it very much! :)

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
To bad Raf you didn't inform me before you went. I probably could have gotten you a private tour, with Charles Delbeek as your guide :D

Nice pics. Have you ever looked up the price of what those drag's cost :lol:

Raf

Hey! We are going back for sure, when we do, I may take you up on that offer! :wave:

oh, and how much? do tell do tell!!! :guns: :contract: :whstlr:

woolfe

Beautiful pics. Unfortunately you can't buy them. I looked into it some time ago and unless your an aquarium or research facility, you can't get them. Not legally anyway, they're protected.