donireef aka woodstock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine57

Terrible service! I order a picasso clown grade B and recieved e-mail stating that the clown will be shipped this Monday, June 14, 2010 shipped via UPS. I took the day off from work today, to be home to recieve the fish to acclimate as soon as the fish arrived.

I had send an e-mail to Doni Mari inquiring the tracking and where about of the shipment, sitting here in my home waiting for the UPS truck the entire day. I stated in my email if the picasso clown does not arrive today, cancel my order. Immediately got a reply from Doni, ok order is cancel and refund on its way, nothing more.

This was unprofessional and poor service, if the fish was not shipped Doni should have contacted me via e-mail, to tell me unable to ship for whatever reason in advance, and say sorry I will ship the next day for free to make up, and I would have not taken a day off.

Doni, seems to have a great product...but service should go hand in hand.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I don't know of any business that would ship for free cause they we're running a day behind on the ship date, that sounds very unreasonable to me especially if it's overnite.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I read the post again you mentioned the free shipping but you sent an email asking for a refund, Doni may have messed up on the shipping for whatever reason but it doesn't sound like you gave her the opportunity to try and rectify the situation other than asking for a refund, from the sounds of it you got your refund no questions asked.

Just don't really see the problem other than missing a day of work and without receiving a tracking number I personally wouldn't have taken off.

Oh well sh_t happens and things don't always go as planned.

I buy things online all the time. I have never bought anything from Doni although I would love to. But even reputable places sometimes dont get things shipped the day they said they were going to. For what ever reason it just happens. Im just speaking for myself here, but if I were recieving a picasso clown I would be shouting with joy from the roof tops,even if it came late.

GrendelPrime

u got that right coral..i know doni has shipped to alot of people and there hasent been any issues so maybe something unexpected came up but this should be between u and doni IMO..

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Grendal you are right this should have not been posted and kept between the two of them, the buyer asked for a refund and got it, sounds like good service to me. Maybe poor communication on the sellers part but something may have happened to delay the ship date.

Sounds to me like someone is very impatient, unreasonable and didn't take the time to even consider or ask why the shipment didn't go out as planned before asking for a refund.

Oh well, I'll buy from Doni anytime. :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Terrible service! I order a picasso clown grade B and recieved e-mail stating that the clown will be shipped this Monday, June 14, 2010 shipped via UPS. I took the day off from work today, to be home to recieve the fish to acclimate as soon as the fish arrived.

I had send an e-mail to Doni Mari inquiring the tracking and where about of the shipment, sitting here in my home waiting for the UPS truck the entire day. I stated in my email if the picasso clown does not arrive today, cancel my order. Immediately got a reply from Doni, ok order is cancel and refund on its way, nothing more.

This was unprofessional and poor service, if the fish was not shipped Doni should have contacted me via e-mail, to tell me unable to ship for whatever reason in advance, and say sorry I will ship the next day for free to make up, and I would have not taken a day off.

Doni, seems to have a great product...but service should go hand in hand.

Let me begin by saying (once again) that I apologize for the mistake and inconvenience it caused you.

Secondly, I DID apologize to you in both emails I sent to you but you did not state that above....??

There are hundreds of customers that will attest to my willingness to go the extra mile! I do care :)

You asked for a refund and I gave you one.... immediately. I thought that was the right thing to do :smack:

wolverine57

Those who got great service, great! Yes I got my refund, TY and its not about the refund or loosing a day, but that was my progative to take the day off. Being it was mention I was expecting delivering AM per email. Being it was going to be a hot day, and if no was home UPS would have left it on my deck, and I would have got home by 5PM. That is a long-time a box with life stock outside in the sun. The point was yes, **** happens! A day late, send an e-mail call the customer, call are free these days..explain that you will not be able to ship specified day for reason....that is all is not being impatient.

Now, those of you who got the great service, guarrantee but you will not say anything here or now. But if it haoppens to you...please! All customer, not different expect a service, which I was paying for! Thank you and have a nice day!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
It sounds like an honest mistake to me and yes that sucks and comunication could have avoided the problem but getting on the forums making post that can/will tarnish a person reputation over a mistake is BS!!!

I could see if she avoided you and or gave you grief about the situation but she admittedly screwed up, apologized to you, and gave you a prompt refund. IMO that is great service, had you contacted her and asked what was going on Vs asking for a refund right off there is no doubt in my mind Doni would have gone out of her way to make it right.

cioutlaw

Out of all the customers I have seen post about Doni, her service & her fish you are the first I have seen complain. I have ordered from her twice with great communication & shipping. I have also seen her post & share information & be one of the friendliest on this forum to many for many years. So maybe she made a mistake with your order.. she is human. Sounds like she apologized & refunded your money just as you asked. What else did you want? Something for free? People are so spoiled now days to the point where they think if a business makes a mistake they are automatically owed something. Do you think she knows you work till 5? that you EXPECTED an AM email? that your deck is hot? She didnt get the fish sent out when she expected for whatever reason..get over it. Did you make these posts to warn people of how horrible she is or to make yourself feel better because you are fustrated? You took the day off with no tracking, that would be your mistake. I guess your not perfect either.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sounds to me like you got the great service I would expect from This vendor. Money refunded is the best someone can do in a situation like this. Be grateful for promptness. I am still waiting 2 years later from this one and a good example of what you could have experienced.
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/vendor-seller-feedback/53418-gsellers-feedback-thread.html
To counter this thread I will put my reputation on the line that this vendor would and will get repeated business from me. If you know me, have learned from me and trusted me, then trust that I stand behind this vendor in all that she has to offer. There truly is no other that I would turn to for the animals she has to offer. The service, quality and customer service surpasses none. This is truly the most laughable thread I have ever encountered! LOL!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks for the support everyone.
I do try very hard to please each and every customer but mistakes are made. I would suggest to anyone in the future that if I miss a shipment date, don't ask for a refund but instead discuss other options that will make you happy. You will find me very flexible and eager to please.
:)

Rhodes19

Sounds to me like you got the great service I would expect from This vendor. Money refunded is the best someone can do in a situation like this. Be grateful for promptness. I am still waiting 2 years later from this one and a good example of what you could have experienced.
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/vendor-seller-feedback/53418-gsellers-feedback-thread.html
To counter this thread I will put my reputation on the line that this vendor would and will get repeated business from me. If you know me, have learned from me and trusted me, then trust that I stand behind this vendor in all that she has to offer. There truly is no other that I would turn to for the animals she has to offer. The service, quality and customer service surpasses none. This is truly the most laughable thread I have ever encountered! LOL!

Ditto, well said Frankie.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I am closing this thread. We all love Woodstock but I will not tolerate assumptions being made about this members personal life and have edited according to our user agreement.
I think enough has been said.
If any of the mods feel different please PM me. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Frank~

Status
Not open for further replies.