Does this clown goby have ich?

Young Eagle

I have this yellow coral goby with whits dots over it, none of the other fish have anything on them and are all eating food and seem healthy. Not bubbles because i noticed them about a week ago and they are still there
d4b81fa1f43a17a0b4a873634d8e4ad1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Uncle99

Usually when ick is on the body it is already in the gills thus the fish will refuse to eat and will be lathargic.
So watch for eating to stop, if it does, remove for treatment

DaveK

It should be pointed out that if you need to treat for ich you need to treat all the fish in the tank, and you need to do this in a quarantine tank. See our sticky threads on this in Livestock Forums --> Saltwater Fish --> Fish diseases & treatments.

Uncle99

If those spots were on your fish a week ago, I doubt it is Ick. Once Ick is seen (and I don't see what I know is Ick on your pic, I am looking for what looks like very fine sugar or dust on the body and not on the fins) in 7 days your fish would be certainly stressed, not eating, swimming very slowly if at all, mouth would be moving quickly as if he can't breath....is essence the behavioral change would be quite noticeable...
When they are eating and swimming and not being chased, Ick does not usually occur....but still watch for the signs as a precaution.

Young Eagle

Thanks for everyone's advice, i didn't think it was ich but ill keep it under close watch over the next few weeks and treat accordingly if so.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deff ick.... But these lil cheap fish tend to die especially if your just starting your tank.. Def revived to have a sick tank separated and treat your fish that way and .. Turn the heat up max 83F.. then two water changes 50% a week so ick falls off fish falls on gravel so vacume good..ick is an annoying thing to have..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk