DIY Recipe for Feeding Marine Fish and Corals

gettanked

I would like to share a DIY Recipe for Feeding Marine Fish and Corals that I received from a customer of mine from Alaska who sent me the recipe in a PDF format.

I’m personally using this formula and its great stuff!

This PDF file has a very detailed step by step and pictures and text to show and tell you where too buy the many different ingredients and how to make this recipe.

These recipe ingredients will feed your fish and corals.

Theirs and mine philosophy is feed your tank and not just your fish, words of wisdom.

I’m looking for some one that would allow me to e-mail them the e-mail PDF file, and for some one to post this info.

Any volunteers to help out?

Thanks!

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
looks expensive, but like it says get a few to go in together to make the batch. it looks well worth the time

lcstorc

Some interresring ingredients. I may add some to my own mush recepie. Living near the ocean, I use as many fresh ingredients as possible since they are easy to get.

mps9506

Similar formula to what we used at the aquarium but used smelt instead of sardines. No GP 5-50 or 200-300 micron diet, or plankton since we weren't feeding reef tanks.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Looks interesting. I am not to keen on the idea of using frozen foods. Or non ocean foods. Broccoli and spinach just don't grow well in the ocean ;) Also you risk contaminates with the frozen grocery stuff.
The rest looks good though!