Dive videos!

lbiminiblue

Title says it all. This time, it's not so much dive as island. This was taken about a month ago, around August 18. Thought you guys might enjoy the video, especially the dolphins! Let me know what you think![video=youtube;T6wN4QLs2os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wN4QLs2os[/video]

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
VERY AWESOME!
Best place I've ever been (so far) is a week in Turks & Caicos. It was better than my Hawaii trip by far.
That's me on the beach at Turks in my currant picture. :D
I think if I lived there, I would not need an aquarium...Would not have time to maintain a tank with the ocean so close. :)

lbiminiblue

VERY AWESOME!
Best place I've ever been (so far) is a week in Turks & Caicos. It was better than my Hawaii trip by far.
That's me on the beach at Turks in my currant picture. :D
I think if I lived there, I would not need an aquarium...Would not have time to maintain a tank with the ocean so close. :)
If i LIVED there, I would set up an at least 300 gallon tank, and plumb it right into the surf. The water there is SOOO clean, I'd have absolutely no doubts about using that, and I would just have water circulate in and out all day long. No need for water changes, and the fish are right there to stock the tank with!

Akshay

Let me think....... LUV IT!!!

Why would anyone want a tank if you lived of crystal waters?
Screw the tank, I'd just dive everyday... :)

lbiminiblue

Let me think....... LUV IT!!!

Why would anyone want a tank if you lived of crystal waters?
Screw the tank, I'd just dive everyday... :)

Haha yeah I would dive every day too, but I'd definitely keep a tank and plumb it to the ocean.