Display macroalgae for sale

tektite

Display macroalgaes for sale ~

Purple branching macro. Very very rare, I've never seen anyone else with this macro. Grows out in a flat plane, beautiful true purple color, very hard to find in macroalgae. new growth is light purple (lighter in higher light). Low to medium flow, medium light. $25 for a 1.5" frag.
IMG_9673.jpg

Iridescent macro, very rare. Base color is red and the top of the macroalgae is highly iridescent. Depending on the light and direction it will reflect blue, silver, gold, green. See the video link below to watch the iridescence. Medium to high flow, medium to high light. Will attach itself to the rockwork. $20 for a 1" frag.
IMG_9695copy.jpg

Video showing iridescence:
Awesome macroalgae 2 - YouTube

Red branching macro, branching growth with light streaks. Depending on light, nutrient, and flow levels, this macro can change color and shape. From shorter thicker branches (like shown in pic) to thinner more elongated branches (current growth pattern, just don't have an updated pic), rounded or spiky new growth ends. Color morphs from bright red to pale pinkish-tan. Will grow out in a dense bush formation. Low to high flow, low to high light. Will attach itself to the rockwork. $15 for a 1.5" frag bush. Larger frags available upon request.
IMG_9681copy.jpg

Red titan. Deep red growth, low to high flow, low to high light. Will attach itself to the rockwork. $15 for a 2" bush. Larger frags available upon request.
IMG_9705.jpg

Shipping via USPS priority mail is $7. Will refund DOA's with photo proof only.

Paypal accepted for payment. PM for paypal address. Macros will be shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only to make sure the algae isn't stuck in the mail over the weekend.

jkef2010

Do you have a decent amount of the Purple and red. I love the red. And what is the DOA I don't know what that is.

tektite

Do u have a decent amount. I have to wait a few weeks. Promised the mrs. I would limit my purchases.

No, sorry, I am almost sold out now. I expect to be sold out by later today.

Do you have a decent amount of the Purple and red. I love the red. And what is the DOA I don't know what that is.

The purple I'm almost sold out of, which red are you referring to? If its the branching red, I do have a bunch of that one. And like Dave said, DOA is dead on arrival. If the macros don't make it to you alive I will give you a refund, with photo proof.

tektite

Sold out of the purple and iridescent varieties, still have red branching and red titan available.

GlassMunky

GAHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm in the middle of setting up my display fuge right now..... wont be up and running for at least a month.......
SAVE ME SOME MACRO'S!
your tank was actually one of my biggest inspirations to setup the tank that i am :)

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I want to thank Cat (tektite) for a super job on her packaging of the macro algae I just received from her! Here it is safe and sound after it's long journey to beautiful New Jersey (Beautiful...yea right)
Once it gets all settled in from the trip I'll post a picture of it in the tank:)

munnycoral

Got my macros and put them in my tank... look awesome!

Unfortunately I can't post pics because I haven't posted enough... ?

Very well packaged, included package tracking and good followup.

Let me know whenever you have more macros for sale!