December 2011 POTM Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:) December's contest theme will be "RED, BLUE, GREEN, etc." inhabitants!! Let's see your aquarium's COLORFUL inhabitants! Corals, mobile inverts, fish, etc... any of your reef animals :)

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) ONE photo per contestant,

2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.

3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).

4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,

5) Past winners will be ineligible from entering future contests for a period of six (6) months - let's give other a chance to win.

6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the December 2011 POTM Contest Gallery by midnight (EST) December 30th.

Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available after the upload deadline date.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
December 2011 POTM Contest Gallery

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ok, I don't know why I have such an issue with this every time. I am trying to upload this pic to the contest thread and I can't. I have tried on my phone and my comp with no success .... on the comp it wont allow me to paste my photobucket link and on my phone all it has is a browse option to load from my phone memory. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

082511220210-1-1.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Stretch

Oh ok. Thanks!

Now I have to figure out how to get it saved to my computer lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dmatt88

Tom. Dude. U got My vote! Hot hot hot pic buddy

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

cindys

IMG_2168 (25x19) (2).jpg
Here is my pic of my bubble coral during night feeding time.....
Still wish my camera was better, but money is going to reef addiction right now!:cool:

Last edited:

cindys

okay, so I can resize and get to a downloadable size, but then justget really tiny picture on here......what am I doing wrong?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Attachments

• IMG_2168_640x479_.jpg
    IMG_2168_640x479_.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 92

Uslanja

WoW!!! Very cool photos!! We just love the POTM and can't get enough of everyone's pics!! Looks like another tough decision coming up!!