Current Orbit Marine LED's, anyone have em?/heard anything about em?

PolishXpress

Just wondering if anybody had any experience or input on this LED brand/model? My tank is 48L and 29 Deep. Looking into getting some LED's and thought I had it narrowed down. Then I came across the 48-60 inch size on this particular model for $227.99. After cruising the web most places have them for high $200's to low $300's. Am seriously contemplating the Lumentek Pro 240 but with bracket it'll run about $150 more. Just seeing if the reviews I've come across are legit. Thanks in advance everyone.

reefer gladness

The Current Orbit is a good example of the type of LED light I try to warn people about. This light uses 1/4 watt LED's that just don't penetrate the water very well. Unless you're keeping a tank with low light requirements you really want 3-watt or 5-watt LED's. The Lumentek would be a better choice IMO.

SolarGreenJake

Just wondering if anybody had any experience or input on this LED brand/model? My tank is 48L and 29 Deep. Looking into getting some LED's and thought I had it narrowed down. Then I came across the 48-60 inch size on this particular model for $227.99. After cruising the web most places have them for high $200's to low $300's. Am seriously contemplating the Lumentek Pro 240 but with bracket it'll run about $150 more. Just seeing if the reviews I've come across are legit. Thanks in advance everyone.
I have the 48"-72" Orbit Marine Pro LED system. I LOVE IT!! Its more suited for coral lighting. The Light PAR is through the roof. I try not to turn it up all the way because its super bright! Remember, I have the second model, Orbit Marine Pro LED. Its made for reef lighting