Creation Marine in Woodstock GA

bcarleton

Hey guys, found this shop in Woodstock, GA. I really like the place and plan on spending money there soon. Creation Marine and Fish on Hwy 92. Plans are to get a Reeflo Dart from from them and maybe a skimmer too. I am just not familiar with the brand of skimmer they carry. If I was smart I would have wrote down the brand, but, yeah. I didn't, so now I am here hoping that someone in here knows the shop and can tell me about the skimmers they stock. I would ask the folks running the shop, but of course they are there to make money. I don't mean that in a bad way, by the look of their shop and from talking to a few people, these guys are very good at what they do. But some outside views would be welcome.

DaveK

I highly recommend that you do not limit your equipment selection to what your LFS stocks. What they stock may or may not be decent. Do your research online and figure out what skimmer or other equipment will best suit you needs and purchase that one.

If your LFS carries it, or will get it for you, that's fine. However, many LFS only carry low end items because they just can't tie the money up in inventory to stock high end items.

This is over and above my usual rant about LFSs being clueless when it comes to reef systems.

bcarleton

Thats what I am doing. I am trying to find out what brand it is so that I can research it. Thats why I made the comment about that the workers are there to make money. If I didn't care I would have just bought it yesterday and then posted in EQUIPMENT about whether or not my purchase is good. After Looking thru about 300 pictures online last night I think I found it. But I will post a new thread in the equipment forum.