Craziest Acans you've ever Seen

PIMPALA

Shoppp.jpg

mbdave

Pimpala
I do not have or would I know how to use shopped (photoshop is it) All I did is hit autofix in photobucket if that is "shopped" ok my appologies, if that is not shopped please do not make accusations, if you do not believe this coral looks like this come on over to my casa and take a look.
It is stunning.
God be with you,
Dave

mbdave

Hey karussel I was poking around the threads found it and added the pic good time to revive it.

PIMPALA

Pimpala
I do not have or would I know how to use shopped (photoshop is it) All I did is hit autofix in photobucket if that is "shopped" ok my appologies, if that is not shopped please do not make accusations, if you do not believe this coral looks like this come on over to my casa and take a look.
It is stunning.
God be with you,
Dave

woah woah woah... easy there fella. I was just poking fun at all the guys saying the first pic was an obvious photoshop. I wasnt directing that at your photo. The pic I posted is obvious satire.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Checkout my new little acan - I love his vivid colors :dance:

7513a02c.jpg

shot in raw format & processed in photoshop and converted to a jpeg, every professional photographer does this & so does your microprocessor in your camera, trying to reproduce what the lens is seeing... this is why cameras have multiple settings and if you shoot the same shot with five different cameras why each will look a bit different... just saying... we are try to replicate what we are seeing...

Hope you enjoy the pic !

mbdave

Pimpala I am sorry friend I got sensitiive about my baby please accept my hardy "no worries".
Beautiful Glenn I like reviving this thread everuone post that acan!!!!.

PIMPALA

no worries!

and yes, photoshop is a program that allows you to manipulate pictures to look like basically anything you want. you can put a turtle head on paris hiltons body, or make your rainbow acans look blue and green.

DesertOrchid

I have the same problem with my camera taking liberties with the colorations of my corals and orchids. Cool that you grow them also. I have so many it is nuts...just like my tanks! LOL!
Some pictures just amaze me. Not to say which are real and not real. I take pictures of my corals and my Canon seems to enchance certain colors more than my Fuji. I think this is more common in digital cameras. Not to say the Acans are not very pretty and great color but they may have had certain lighting at the show or the picture taker's camera did enchance certain colors. I take pictures of my orchids all the time the flower will be a nice orange with light blue veining but with a digital camera the color will be an intense red the a deep plush blue veining. Not my doing the camera enchanes.

mbdave

We want more crazy acans!!!!!! How about some sweet Echinatas or Hillaes!
And yes I love smily faces

:clink::winner::makefun::yehoo::eek:verhere::smack::bigbounce:sinking::java::nekid::crowd::hug1::yup::grind::faces::sblush::dryer:

catran

Dave and Glenn, very pretty colors on those acans. I just got one last night.. He looked a little rattled after I put him in the tank. I hope he's half as pretty as yours!