Coralife 29 gallon biocube....What fish???

eveningstar15

I have a coralife 29 gallon biocube. Coralife protein skimmer, heater, 20lbs base rock, 10lbs live rock, 2" live sb, intank media basket with filter floss, purigen, chemi pure elite. I was thinking about getting a false clown, yellow watchman goby/pistol shrimp, and maybe a purple firefish. If I got a pistol shrimp would I be able to keep other types of shrimp with it? Would that be the limit on the fish or could I getting maybe one more? Suggestions? What could I get for cuc, I think I like the crabs better then the snails. Is there any starfish that would be good for my tank? What about a Porcelain Crab, anyone have any experience with those? I would also like to get some of the easier corals down the road. Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Love clownfish :dance: I like snails for cuc, starfish often don't live long & struggle in new tanks, lots of corals lps & soft corals you can have success with.

Look here for Level 1 & 2 corals

https://sites.google.com/a/asira.org/www2/caresheets

eveningstar15

I have a coralife 29 gallon biocube. Coralife protein skimmer, heater, 20lbs base rock, 10lbs live rock, 2" live sb, intank media basket with filter floss, purigen, chemi pure elite. I was thinking about getting a false clown, yellow watchman goby/pistol shrimp, and maybe a purple firefish.

Would I be able to add a tailspot blenny also or would that be to many fish??

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
in a 29 gallon tank... imo - you could, an exact number of fish is hard to define, a lot depends on one practicing good husbandry skills & doing weekly water changes 10-15% and of course the kind of fish...