RSMRyan

Used this code to order from them last week. AMAZING customer service. The corals came in wonderfully (although a "Live Coral" label might help on the outside of the box"). After I submitted my order, I changed my mind on a color of coral I wanted. I quickly sent a request to them, but didn't hear back, so I thought "That's okay, I'll just deal with my decisions". When the corals arrived, they had made the switch for me! The color was EXACTLY what I wanted too. 5-Stars to these guys and gals. :celebrate::roflmao:

HookedOnReefs

RS Sponsor
Used this code to order from them last week. AMAZING customer service. The corals came in wonderfully (although a "Live Coral" label might help on the outside of the box"). After I submitted my order, I changed my mind on a color of coral I wanted. I quickly sent a request to them, but didn't hear back, so I thought "That's okay, I'll just deal with my decisions". When the corals arrived, they had made the switch for me! The color was EXACTLY what I wanted too. 5-Stars to these guys and gals. :celebrate::roflmao:

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your recent purchase from Hooked On Reefs.

We appreciate having the opportunity to do business with you.
Our customers are our top priority, and we strive for 100% satisfaction.

Please Leave a Review on our website HookedOnReefs.com and we will email you a 15% off Coupon Code for your next purchase.
HookedOnReefs.com