HELP! Copepods Rotifers and Phytoplankton for trade or for sale

NoSurfInAZ

Hello everyone, my name is Paul. I have been trading and selling copepods, two types of rotifers, three types of Phytoplankton. I also have miniature culture kits that are great for small spaces like apartments and or nano tanks.
I use what I trade and/or sell for and out it back into my aquaculture and marine breeding hobby.
So far I have acquired 6 pair of different species of clowns, 4 pairs of neon gobies, 6 pair sharknose gobies, peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp.
To date I ave successfully reared peppermint shrimp larvae but have not had any of my pairs of fish spawn for me as of yet. Most still only acquire up to just a month ago.
Please leave a post on this thread if you would like a quote or have questions about your own copepods or other creatures.
Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texasreeferusa

Hello everyone, my name is Paul. I have been trading and selling copepods, two types of rotifers, three types of Phytoplankton. I also have miniature culture kits that are great for small spaces like apartments and or nano tanks.
I use what I trade and/or sell for and out it back into my aquaculture and marine breeding hobby.
So far I have acquired 6 pair of different species of clowns, 4 pairs of neon gobies, 6 pair sharknose gobies, peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp.
To date I ave successfully reared peppermint shrimp larvae but have not had any of my pairs of fish spawn for me as of yet. Most still only acquire up to just a month ago.
Please leave a post on this thread if you would like a quote or have questions about your own copepods or other creatures.
Paul.

Want more info on purchasing.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NoSurfInAZ

Thanks

Copepods, both S & L Rotifers and several types of PhytoPlankton. I can mix everything together for a Plankton Soup. I sell @2$/oz and pay for shipping for orders over 60$. I now have peppermint shrimp (I can email video if you need). My PayPal page is PayPal.me/PaulsPodsAZ

NoSurfInAZ

Thanks

7143b2eab5b2b275ee16661ec215c78a.jpg