HELP! Copepods, Rotifers and Phytoplankton for trade or for sale.

NoSurfInAZ

Hello Everyone,
I have been into the hobby for awhile now. As most of you know, this hobby is all about getting to that next level.
Well, I have decided to dabble in some small scale breeding (clowns, dottybacks and citron gobies to start) and peppermint/skunk cleaner shrimp.
I have aquired about half of my desired specimens for broodstock, but have no fry at the moment. I have a ton of copepods and rotifers that I keep putting in my system, as I cull the population to keep from crashing my cultures from overpopulation.
I decide that I would sell or trade my copepods, rotifers and Phytoplankton until I need them for fry. I can trade for basic equipment that I need for my little start-up. If you are just want
If you would like to help me out, my email is pdisner@me.com or you can get ahold of me by posting here or PMs. I will sell or trade for stuff like heaters, tank controllers, thermometers, air pumps, really anything you would use to set up the basics. I even need crushed coral, sand and dead or live rock. Just ask, I’ll probably need it!
Thanks everyone and I hope to get to know some of you in the near future.

Thanks
Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoSurfInAZ

FYI....I also help anyone who wants to, start their own copepod, amphipod, rotifer or phytoplankton cultures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk