Congratulations OFFICER Maxx

Curtswearing

I was pleased as punch to attend Maxx's graduation from the police academy. Congratulations!!!

I know the academy was long and arduous but you made it through.

It looks like I'm gonna have to start being nice to you...now you can arrest me!!! :D

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Congrats, Nick!!!!

Is letting your small guest play in a dog bowl legal? :D

Now....please arrest Curt ;)

Gina

RS STAFF
Congratulations Nick!

I'm just glad you don't live in Maryland but, Wits just up one state so, I guess I still have to be good!

Witfull

Nick my friend,
let me congradulate you an your accomplishment. this is a proud day for both you and your family, and your family has just gotten a whole lot bigger. for now you have brothers and sisters all across this country and world. I am proud of you! you have chosen a new world and direction for your life, one that may not make you a millionaire but the rewards are great. there will be good days and there will be bad, but all in all its a great career. you have done what many cannot or will not do and that is something to be proud of!
revel in the moment, but remember, you are a brother, but a Lil brother,,,go get the coffee and donuts Rookie,,,,:D

ReefLady

Staff member
Congrats Nick, enjoy the moment- I know you certainly worked hard enough for it.

jimeluiz

Congratulations Nick. Good ol' fashion hard work pays off. It's nice to know we have one of our own in uniform. Thank you for taking it on.

:clink: :crowd:

Hooked

Congratulations!!! And thank you for dedicating yourself to public service--the world is now a little better place. ;)

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Congrates to you Nick I know the academy was both hard physically and mentally on you for a long time. Know you went through harder training in the service put you through it no prblemo. So enjoy the moment bro, so you get to put it to work for all of us.

Congrates and thanks for your service

Mike

Playa

Congrats Nick! Is nice to have another police officer in the hobby, good to have the law enforcement grow just in case we have a revolt against some little defenseless goby per say:)

On a serious note, Nick you are rocking in your life at this moment and you deserve it cause you are a top standing guy.

Cheers to you bro! I mean Officer:)

Luis

Last edited:

BoomerD

Come and get me copper! :guns:

You'll never take me alive! :guns:

HA! Congrats Maxx! Academy tough? Probably more mentally than physically, after boot camp, huh? Sheesh, these cops want you to learn ethics? What's up with that? Heh, at least they don't have an attorney trying to teach THAT class!:rolleyes:

Anyway, a hearty congratulations!:crowd: Be freakin careful out there. Those "maggots" on the street don't have to play by the same rules as you...
Hey, let me buy you a cup::java:
:D

Spooda420

Hey nick way to go. Thats great, Im sure you will reach high for the stars in your new role. If you ever come across me late at night in the city, please arrest my friends and let me go :).

congrats again, any pics in the uniform? What fire arm are the police in the city using these days?

Last edited:

sharks

Contributing Member
Congrats Nick a great job that I'm sure it's going to be well worth the effort. Be safe. Be proud.
1.gif

S