Congratulations Mayja, Our New Social Moderator!

ReefLady

Staff member
Hi everyone! :wave:

We have another exciting announcement for ya. We are creating a new, specialized "Social Moderator" role that will be focused on extending the community and evangelizing it on Social Media (mostly our Facebook page to begin with).

This is an exciting step forward for RS and a way for us to open ourselves up to a new audience, and also create new and exciting ways for our existing members to take part in the community.

Please congratulate, welcome and support Mayja as our Social Moderator.

This position has all the responsibilities and privileges of a normal RS moderator, but with more of a focus on Social expertise versus reef knowledge.

Mayja has displayed all the qualities we look for in a moderator, and we look forward to having her help shape the future of RS as part of the mod crew.

Congrats Mayja!

If you haven't liked us on Facebook yet, now would be a good time to do it... it's abut to get fun!

https://www.facebook.com/ReefSanctuary

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Thank you everyone! This is extremely exciting for me and for RS! See you on FB!!!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Make sure to head over to FB and "Like" our page! There's a link at the top of the page. I'll be making updates soon...

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Im glad you can tolerate FB. I cant stand it personally. I used to wish I could read peoples minds....then I got a FB account and im over it.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Well, mind reading will not be necessary on the RS page. Maybe a little. But it will be my mind and I wish you the best of luck with that! lol!