Congratulate our NEW RS Mods!

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Please join me in congratulating and welcoming to the RS staff two members who have gone above and beyond for some time... have been amazing contributors to both the community and the spirit of RS, and friends to many of us.

Your newest RS Moderators are

@DianaKay @Wrangy!

Let's all take a moment to congratulate and thank them for their past and future contributions.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
It's an honor to be able to further help this lovely community :) I look forward to doing whatever I can to help with everyone!!
My specialty is clams, corals and the ZEOvit system so feel free to tag me or shoot me a pm with any questions or queries or even if you just want to chat :)

Funnily enough when I received the pm from Travis I was thinking about Di getting mod position too and low and behold it's happened so congrats Di :D

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sweet! I'm going on vacation! Lol. Really though, been very busy and was feeling guilt over my lack o f attendance.
Both are a welcome sight and have been tremendous in their help and support for the forum.
Welcome aboard both! Awesome additions to an awesome forum.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Congrats! Now you can quit your day jobs.
My husband thinks I already did that & he hates my iPad :yup:

Thanks everyone, it's an honor to give back in anyway I can to Reef Sanctuary. My tank is what it is, ONLY because of the help & support of Reef Sanctuary from the time I ordered it from an on-line link provided by one of the moderators here.

I love how peaceful RS is & it's part of the "mod job" to keep this place clear of SPAM & FLAMING. We have great members & this (new to me) position will hopefully be FUN & rewarding to ALL OF US :grouphug5:
My latest FTS (2-26-15) Success by RS :thumbup:
image.jpg