Collecting man eating amphipods

Paul B

Today was a beautiful day so my wife and I went out with my friend and his wife to anchor where we always go a few yards off a tide pool in the Long Island Sound. I went to this spot yesterday and collected more amphipods that I could fit in my tank so I wasn't really collecting today. Just checking out the killer amphipods and other sea life. Our wives stayed in the boat and spoke about women things, I have no idea what that is, and don't want to. My closest friend and dive partner narrated this Spielberg film. These are videos and it was an underwater camera so you have to put your volume up.

My wife just saw this video and said, Wow, you look like a Moose. It is a Hero 3 camera and it only comes with a wide angle lens so I do look 50 lbs heavier. But I am not real skinny either way. And I am a Man, so who cares.

Last edited:

DaveK

Why is it that when I saw the title of the thread, I knew who posted it? (grin)

I will add this thought. It is amazing what you see if you just stop to take a look. A small tidal pool will be filled with life.

I do see one possible problem. The lack of super models in the film does tend to limit market potential. (grin)

Paul B

Do you see the boats behind us in the first picture? My boat is one of those and the Supermodels were there catching some sun. ;)

Those boats are only about 200 yards away, but that camera makes it look like miles.