Clownfish Bullying My Wrasse

mulan

I have a 90g tank with over 80 lbs of live rock and 3 fish: Clarkii Clownfish, Blue Tang, and Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse. The clownfish has been in there the longest, about a year. Wrasse is the most recent addition (about 2 months ago).

Everyone was getting along and then one day, I noticed the wrasse was missing. After looking for him for 3 days, he somehow turned up in my Remora skimmer. He was fine, and I put him back into the tank.

What's weird is that after that, the Clownfish starting bullying him--his tail is now frayed. I think I'm giving them enough food--I feed them once in the evenings, and give them 2-3 min to eat all the food. The H20 parameters all check out fine and are pretty stable (Ph around 8.5, temp 80 deg, no ammonia, 0 nitrites, and average-ish nitrate readings, usually between 10-20ppm). I do a 20% H20 change every 2 weeks.

I put the clown in the QT for about a week. I rerranged the LR landscape to provide more hiding areas and make significant territorial changes. If this doesn't work and the clown is still chasing my wrasse (which he seems to be doing), any suggestions on what I should do? Should I add another fish in that's bigger than the clown, but peaceful? I was thinking of adding a one-spot Foxface. The wrasse is doing okay for now since he's got lot of good hiding spots, but I'm starting to get worried if he has to hide constantly everyday. When the clown was in QT, the wrasse was swimming all over the place, happy to be out in the open.

r2d2

+1 on change rockscape
That would give your clown a new task and will stop chasing your wrasse (hopefully)

Greetings