Cleanup crew purchase help

I'm going to be ordering from reef cleaners later tonight. I hear great things about them and am going to get a bunch of everything pretty much. Any suggestions on what to order a lot of. It's for a 46 galling mix reef. All input is welcomed.

catran

They have packages for your exact size tank. John adds a few more just in case. I bout a few more nassarius because I like them. Oh, and I got a fuzzy chiton too, I just wanted to show off the cuc in my work tank, lol!

I love reefers

Choff

Make sure you follow John's instructions on how to acclimate his stuff. A bit different than you may be used to. He sends a separate email with the instructions

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I'm also going to be adding to my cuc and also considered going with reef2go. It's for my rsm130 and I did notice the pack already setup for my tank but.. I also already have 12 ceriths 2turbos and a couple hermits.. Are all(or atleast most of) the crews on that site feef safe? I though I remember nerites being not safe but Drs F +S said they are.. Idk just wondering what everyone's favorite cuc member is?

Choff

They have packages for your exact size tank. John adds a few more just in case. I bout a few more nassarius because I like them. Oh, and I got a fuzzy chiton too, I just wanted to show off the cuc in my work tank, lol!

I love reefers

I love my fuzzy chiton!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

reefer gladness

Nerites are completely reef safe and very hardy. I don't have any favorites, just a few that I don't particularly care for like turbos and hermit crabs. I do like a diverse cleanup crew, the greater the variety the better.

degibson84

the cleanup crew i got from reef cleaners doesn't clean much. I am thinking of going with another site to add different varieties of species. I did get a tuxedo urchin from my LFS it does great but hasn't left the rock h started on last week