Check out this cyphastrea colony

mane3215

Just got back from the LFS with this little beauty! I think it has some coloring up to do, but I have never seen a colony before. This thing is killer about the size of two golf balls!

cyphastrea.sized.jpg

Witfull

very nice! what store did you go to,,,im due for a Md trip and i need to find more,,,i only know Aquarium Center in randallstown...and i found them by accident~~

Gina

RS STAFF
Dave,
If you do come down let Mark and I know, we'll meet you there!
Nice clean store and they have a great selection of corals to choose from.

We were also thinking of making a trip over to Dr. Mac and sons maybe we could do that also.

mane3215

Witfull said:
i checked the directions,,shouldnt be that hard to find~

Nah they arent, you would just shoot straight down 95, take 695 to towson/timonium, take the perring parkway exit, right on joppa road left at second light, left into shopping center about a 1/4 mile down and boom your there. =). Should be there today! Get to it! hehe.

Woodstock said:
Nice coral!

LFS hopping is a blast!!

Thanks! I couldnt believe it when I seen it just sitting there yesterday =P.

wooddood said:
very very nice looking coral congrats, looks like it will color up nicely.

Thanks, I cant wait to see what it will color up to be!

Witfull

Gina said:
Dave,
If you do come down let Mark and I know, we'll meet you there!
Nice clean store and they have a great selection of corals to choose from.

We were also thinking of making a trip over to Dr. Mac and sons maybe we could do that also.

will do~~

yes woody LFS hopping is great, especialy in a different state,,,they seem to have some different stuff in different areas~~

Jendub

mmmm.....Chris I want a piece of that when you are ready to frag it. I am thinking it won't change colors. I have seen a white and pink cypha just like that one not to long ago. The white turned a yellow/white and the pink turned brighter. Whatever color it turns....I want!!!!

mane3215

Jendub said:
mmmm.....Chris I want a piece of that when you are ready to frag it. I am thinking it won't change colors. I have seen a white and pink cypha just like that one not to long ago. The white turned a yellow/white and the pink turned brighter. Whatever color it turns....I want!!!!

Oh ya?? That would be killer, I like the color it is now, but never seen one like it so I assumed it was bleached. That would kick butt! You know I'll hook ya up! We have to get a nice trade lined up once I get all my stuff straight!

Jendub

you know I will hook you up....I got some stuff for you that I have been saving to send. You need to get your butt to the fragging table and start cutting. :D

mschriskim

Man.... you get the all goodies..... You really got that piece from LFS.... WOW.... how could those slip out of to LFS.... it must have good wholesaler backing up...

Chris