Check Out My Reef Movie

mikejrice

I got a little backed up with footage recently so decided to compile it all into the longest video I've ever uploaded! Let me know what you think.

Includes clove polyps, rose bubble tip anemone, goniopora, zoanthids, leather coral, acanthophyllia, acropora, blastomussa, duncans, mushroom coral, chalice, stylophora, micromussa, montipora, clams, galaxea, bubble coral, hammer coral, cynarina, palythoas, star polyps, frogspawn, xenia, pavona, stylocoeniella, toadstool leather, ricordia, turbinaria and more.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

DaveK

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but the first video is 50 min and the second is 30 min. This makes them far too long to watch. With only background music, your really don't have much to say. As a background scene and music, maybe, but I've got other things I'd rather be doing.

mikejrice

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but the first video is 50 min and the second is 30 min. This makes them far too long to watch. With only background music, your really don't have much to say. As a background scene and music, maybe, but I've got other things I'd rather be doing.
I appreciate your honestly. They're definitely not for everyone at this length.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

StirCrayzy

I appreciate the focus and quality. Had it going as background on my TV great ambience ! Well done !