Certificate redeemed :-) Thanks to

Playa

Reefsanctuary and to Bryan and Lee at the Logical Reef.

Today I had the pleasure to visit Bryan for the second time, this time in his new store that is looking great already.

Any SPS lovers be aware because it looks like Bryan and Lee will be stocking some sweetness from ORA.

So I added to my reef these two gems redeeming my gift certificates that Bryan donated to the reefsanctuary.

Here is the first one:

The Seriatopora Caliendrum with beautiful green polyps.

Playa

The way I placed the Blue Tortuosa makes it very difficult for a picture since the acroora is angled towards the front of the glass. So here is a look at it from the top. Notice all the branches growing to the sides already:) Super nice mini colony:)

Luis

logical

Thanks Luis!

An absolute pleasure meeting you again in person, thanks so much for taking time out of your Sunday to make the drive.

Luis has become famous and didn't even know it :) We had a gentleman in the store in the back looking around...I said "Hey, you ever hear of Playa on the boards and see any of those pics? "

He said "Oh yeah, I know the user name and pics" So I told him that we were in his presence and you should of seen his face light up!!!!

Keep up the great work Luis and have a blast in Jersey.

Thanks again, Bryan

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Luis I see a frag from that Tort in my new 60 gallon cube in the future. It would rock in this high energy flow tank.:)

NIce corals!:)