Cerith Snail and Macro Algae and Saltwater Plants

johnmaloney

ReefCleaners.org is now offering weekly specials, there are strings attached for sure, please read the product descriptions for limitations, but these products are priced to sell.

Ceriths Snails for $.10 - $.15 based on quantity. (Even lower with discounts)
Macro Algae Frags- $1.25 - $1.50 based on quantity

Here is a list of the macro algae/ saltwater plants you might receive:

Botryocladia (Red Grape)
Cactus Caulerpa
Caulerpa Mexicana
Caulerpa Prolifera
Chaeto with Pods
Christmas Tree
Codium (Short)
Codium (Tall)
Dictyota ciliolata
Fauchea (Red Dictyota)
Fern Caulerpa
Flame Algae
Grape Caulerpa
Halimeda (Monile)
Halimeda scabra (Money Plant)
Halymenia
Halymenia duchassaignii
Laurencia
Manatee Grass
Mermaids Wine Glass
Mermaid's Fan
Mermaid's Shot Glass
Oar Grass
Pencil Cap
Pink Galaxy
Pink Galaxy
Red Gracilaria
Red Titan Algae
Sargassum
Saw Blade Caulerpa
Scroll Algae
Shaving Brush
Spatula Algae
Spider Algae
Ulva

plus more! Caulerpas can be excluded, (and they will be for California orders), please let us know if you don't want caulerpa.

Check it out at ReefCleaners.org - Home, the specific category is here:

ReefCleaners.org - Weekly Specials

johnmaloney

maybe next week, we got some coming in, just have to see if it is good. i think i got some christmas tree right now actually i can check tomorrow and get back to you.

BigJay

I just placed an order so if you got it let me know and I'll send the extra payment. The shipping didn't give me the $7.99 rate for Florida residents so I put a note in there if you guys have just some pods you could throw in a bag for the difference I could use'm. :) thx.

BigJay

hey John I sent you an email but in case you don't get it in time. Due to the hurricane it might be better if you hold my order till the following week. Its slated to get nasty here Tuesday which should be the delivery date and most likely the mail won't be running. I'll let you make the desciscion tommorrow based on weather reports but its cool with me if you decide to not send it yet.

johnmaloney

i think that might be best. the seas are already kicking up, today was the first day i got a bit seasick in my life, and I wasn't even on a boat. couldn't see my hand in front of my face when I was diving, and I was just getting tossed around. Got to swim with a manatee though.... wow that scared me half to death! I though I was crashing into some rocks and then it swam away. Really cool in retrospect. All this, and I am on the Atlantic side. Keep safe, we will get that package out to you when it all blows over.

BigJay

Thanks John I appreciate it. I gotta say your follow up via email and this forum is top notch! Considering the miniscule size of my order I definetly appreciate the time you have taken!

johnmaloney

got it this time. we are actually going to be out of a lot of macros for a week or so. we depleted our stocks because of the oncoming storm that hit us, and now we are just waiting for the waters to clear to see how the reef fared. A little worried as a tornado hit the entire area we dive on, as it just scraped up the coast, but I got my fingers crossed.

johnmaloney

We will still do the weekly special, which has $.15 dwarf ceriths, and $59.99 500 dwarf ceriths, and $15.99 macro frag packs with 10 macros, but only through email. The order has to be placed with Express mail to an overnight location. We can work out which Friday it leaves on. It can only leave on a Friday, and nothing else can be added to it. Only dwarf ceriths and the macro pack. The special seemed to cause confusion with our customers, who must have overlooked the strings attached, so we decided to scrap it. Sorry if this has caused any inconvenience to you.