Cat's Frag Tank

catran

I'm ordering a couple of Eshopps Frag racks, I hate eggcrate. That should make things look better too.

I'm slowly moving frags over but I'm a little afraid to move my zoas because I found a nudi today. I don't like to dip the fragile frags, but I'll have to risk hurting them to help them.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I think you'll like the Eshopps Frag Racks. I bought one recently and really like it a lot. I got the Clear acrylic one.

catran

I have one in the RSM full of zoo frags. I like the look of the clear. The black might look too dirty.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I think you should be OK with a 5 minute dip on all corals except the SPS....I've "heard" they don't like more than a quick dip and a swish.

Nice little project though!

catran

Oops, I can only post one or two pics! I have frags that no one can see until they get them!!!

Robzilla

Invisible coral is extremely rare. I may have the only frag in captivity and it is dwarfed by my single caulastrea frag lol. They a really are a nuisance for being so rare! Cat's frags in her tank are much nicer!

catran

Here's one frag, it's right in front of the invisible ones. It was a little clear under the LFS lighting... I may have to move it to the RSM to get better lighting.
8f7a0bea.jpg