Candy canes aren't inflated

vsiege

My candy cane coral was given to me a couple of months ago and never have looked inflated. I saw someone else's and the green part looks plump and almost translucent while mine look more woody. Any suggestions?

Choff

How high do you have them in the tank? Any direct flow in them? You want em pretty low and no direct flow.

Mine shrink when they are splitting heads... Which they are always doing. Too bad mine are such an ugly green and I want to get rid of them, but they were the first coral I ever bought. :)

...stupid auto correct

vsiege

How high do you have them in the tank? Any direct flow in them? You want em pretty low and no direct flow.

Mine shrink when they are splitting heads... Which they are always doing. Too bad mine are such an ugly green and I want to get rid of them, but they were the first coral I ever bought. :)

...stupid auto correct

They are midway up a 24 inch height tank and are in between two flows but not directly in the path. They have never been inflated and haven't split either. They just look neon green and woody around the edges. I will try and post a picture