HELP! Can some one please guide me what's going on with my new...

I bought this one month back. It rarely puffs up.... And normally is squeezed. Today I did water change 25% after water change this is the condition. Please help.
802b392211c0a10e5e7c4010d882a4de.jpg

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Uncle99

Too much blue for me to see the pic, use white instead
How long has the tank been running, how long has it been cycled, and what are the current parameters of your water.

Too much blue for me to see the pic, use white instead
How long has the tank been running, how long has it been cycled, and what are the current parameters of your water.
Tank is 6 months old Anemone is one month with me aprox. All parameters are fine. Have checked. This was routine water change.
a50884358145f0ad90cab7fec72cf838.jpg
d9f755cfc91f18e5042ba8e5113ce130.jpg

Uncle99

Are you concerned about him? If so, what is your concern.
If it's about shrinking up, that very normal as a natural response to the environmental change (the water change) and will also do this when you feed and when he poops. He is still a bit young in the tank, as long as he does not stay skunk for more than 2-3 days at a time, I see no problem.

What about your lights. They love strong light availability and shade availability....can you describe the lighting your using?

Light provides 60-75% of the food for this animal....manual feedings are not required....but ok once a month....very small piece of shrimp.

So for parameters you have
Salinity 1.025 ish
Temp 78.5 ish
Nitrate less than 5ppm
Phosphate less than .005ppm
Ammonia 0

The above is correct (ish)

Are you concerned about him? If so, what is your concern.
If it's about shrinking up, that very normal as a natural response to the environmental change (the water change) and will also do this when you feed and when he poops. He is still a bit young in the tank, as long as he does not stay skunk for more than 2-3 days at a time, I see no problem.

What about your lights. They love strong light availability and shade availability....can you describe the lighting your using?

Light provides 60-75% of the food for this animal....manual feedings are not required....but ok once a month....very small piece of shrimp.

So for parameters you have
Salinity 1.025 ish
Temp 78.5 ish
Nitrate less than 5ppm
Phosphate less than .005ppm
Ammonia 0

The above is correct (ish)
Many thanks uncle for giving some relief. Have good lights. Quite strong 350 PAR aprox. Figures are almost same. Just phosphate is a bit high like 0.5 ppm.

Uncle99

350 PAR fine, let him move if he wants too, try to lower phosphate if you can, but I am not overly concerned with your number.

Good luck!

Members are here if ya need them.....