Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I don't wanna read Brandon. I wanna shop.

,.......don't believe this matt guy

Funlad3

I'm submitting the form Monday, as their official day for group buys to start is Tuesday. Anyone else who wants to save near 10% on almost everything Bulk Reef Supply has to offer, PM me your email address and last name. Thanks!

steved13

PREMIUM
I didn't see it, if I missed it, sorry to repeat:

Group and Club Buys - English

Excerpt:

Each participant gets the lowest prices even if they only buy one item

At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Funlad3

The deadline for you all to send in your info (name and email) is tonight at midnight!

Sorry I haven't been on this week at all, you know, almost burnt the house down... :D

Have a great week all!

FishinBob

Hey did you send in the group buy yet? I never recieved an email from BRS stating the group buy started was it this Tuesday(today) or next week?

brian_e

I was in on a group buy last week i didnt get my email till. about 6 eastern time . Let me just say any one who needs larg dry rock ask for watermellon size the chunks i just got in are show size huge

dmatt88

Group buy running behind. Look for your email later in the day per brs.

,......im Matt n i support this message

Funlad3

Yeah, I sent in the form yesterday at about 10:30 AM Central time. I don't know where the email is, but it should be here sometime today. :)

modulok

I got the email...

I'm shocked....$3.99 per pound for shelf and branch rock!

What is everyone else getting?

Built347

I got iodine strontium and magnesium test kits a coral viewer a veggie clip and a few buckets of salt