Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hi all! I'm setting up a group buy from BRS. You'll get the group buy pricing, and shipping will be right to your door from them. We don't all cumulatively get free shipping based on what we order as a group, but we all get the same discount values on the majority of their products.

We need at least ten people, myself included, for the group buy. If you sign up for the group buy and something that prevents you from joining occurs, no sweat. Nothing happens to you, and we all carry on as we would. I'm expecting to have the group buy start on Tuesday the 14th and run through Monday the 20th. That can be changed if needed, but that hopefully won't be an issue.

If you want to join in, PM me your last name and email address you used to create your account. If you don't yet have an account and want to join, just sign up on their site. Feel free to cite me as a referral! (bsg0823@gmail.com)

Thanks, and happy SuperBowl Sunday!

Funlad3

Like I said, just PM me!

I don't think we'll have an issue hitting ten people. :LOL:

Built347

i looked on there site.. i didnt see them either... thats all i need for now i think.. besides a salt making machine.. Ill ponder on it. im sure i can come up with something i need from them..

dmatt88

Two things for sure. First its football time n second I need two new pumps n bulbs. This has to happen quick

,.......don't believe this matt guy

Funlad3

We're at nine people! We need just one more, but over 60 more people can join! Hop in, and save some money on the supplies you need. :D

dmatt88

Bump. Cmon gang. Just one more! U know u need something fishy.

,.......don't believe this matt guy

brian_e

Add me iam in one that starts this week but i may order more when ubstart this one. Everett.

briane1978@gmail