Bulk Reef Supply GB starting 15 Mar 2011 to 22 Mar 2011

stangbabe1993

i just got my email. now how do you know which price you get do you have to wait til checkout? and which GFO do you guys use? would the granular be just as good. My first time buying this I got the high capacity and I don't really want to spend that much. I also have a reactor

Rhodes19

i just got my email. now how do you know which price you get do you have to wait til checkout? and which GFO do you guys use? would the granular be just as good. My first time buying this I got the high capacity and I don't really want to spend that much. I also have a reactor

I believe the price is automatically adjusted when you sign in. You should see group buy by your name. From what I read in the email, the discount also has to do with what the manufacturers will allow them to sell their product for. I spent $300 and saved only $10. I can't answer you about the GFO, I've never used it but if you go to Bulk Reef Supply's web site I believe they have a video on which GFO to get. HTH

High capacity means you need to use less product to get the same results

tang lover

Placed my order! I'm very excited but not that impressed with the pricing. I spent $900 and only saved about $25. I'm setting up my first reef tank though so nothing can spoil my excitement.

PWA

Placed my order! I'm very excited but not that impressed with the pricing. I spent $900 and only saved about $25. I'm setting up my first reef tank though so nothing can spoil my excitement.

Congrats! on new tank.

yea some of the items just don't get much lower but most do :)

pwa