Bulk Reef Supply GB starting 15 Mar 2011 to 22 Mar 2011

PWA

If you need ideas I can give you some things that I need, feel free to buy and have them shipped directly to me :)

Just trying to help

PWA ;)

Rhodes19

LOL, today I have been lurking around BRS site to see what I will get, as of now, nothing is pulling my wallet yet hahahaha

LOL!!! I've been lurking too!! I see lots of things pulling on my wallet but my wallet is freaking out. :D

jpsika08

Same problem here. Are you happy with your Vertex UF-20?

I really like my Vertex, I like it so much that I think I will get two more, for carbon and for rowaphos, the built quality is great, no leaks and easy to setup, also price ain't bad. :)

If you need ideas I can give you some things that I need, feel free to buy and have them shipped directly to me :)

Just trying to help

PWA ;)

Hahahaha

LOL!!! I've been lurking too!! I see lots of things pulling on my wallet but my wallet is freaking out. :D

LMAO! mine began trembling yesterday too, didn't know the cause but now that you mention it I know the reason LOL :D

Rhodes19

I really like my Vertex, I like it so much that I think I will get two more, for carbon and for rowaphos, the built quality is great, no leaks and easy to setup, also price ain't bad. :)

Hahahaha

LMAO! mine began trembling yesterday too, didn't know the cause but now that you mention it I know the reason LOL :D

I just started looking at the zeovite reactors and ouch!

jpsika08

I was reading about them, not only it's expensive to start with that system but the maintenance it requires it's too much.

PWA

If you don't see you name on the list and have PM me, I'm probably missing some information. I have replied to all PM and will be sending the final list in Sunday the 13th around 8:00pm AK. So you have time :)

1. PWA
2. jtw414
3. Randyl
4. axelfoly
5. aquaman31
6. Rhodes19
7. jpsika08
8. stangbabe1993
9. RDrink25
10.jedi82knight
11.steved13
12. Jasony816
13. eaze333
14. I'm saving this slot just for you :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
If it is the same type of rock that i'm thinking of it has a lot of holes throughout but I find it a fair amount heavier than the fiji or pukani rock they offer.

PWA

Pm sent.

I am starting a 90 gal reef build. What is yalls thoughts on the Eco saver dry rock?

I got you added:) I run the Eco rock in my tank mixed in with some LR I picked up at LFS. and really like it. It has all kinds of hiding holes for the fish to swim in and out of.

PWA

1. PWA
2. jtw414
3. Randyl
4. axelfoly
5. aquaman31
6. Rhodes19
7. jpsika08
8. stangbabe1993
9. RDrink25
10.jedi82knight
11.steved13
12. Jasony816
13. eaze333
14. Tang Lover
15. You Know you want your name on this list ;)

PWA

1. PWA
2. jtw414
3. Randyl
4. axelfoly
5. aquaman31
6. Rhodes19
7. jpsika08
8. stangbabe1993
9. RDrink25
10.jedi82knight
11.steved13
12. Jasony816
13. eaze333
14. Tang Lover
15. lionfish

PWA

I will be sending the list in tonight at 10pm AKST. BRS will be sending out a confirmation Tues morning this can take some time to get so be patient. If you don't get it let me know and I will look into it.

If you missed this group buy and would like to get in on it. Send me a PM I can add you any time during the group buy period.

Thanks everyone!!!
pwa