Bulk Reef Supply GB starting 15 Mar 2011 to 22 Mar 2011

PWA

Starting a group buy starting 15 March 11.

Here is the basic rundown of how it goes...

1) set up an account on bulkreefsupply.com
2) send me your account name and your full name
3) once we hit 10 people and close the group buy the next avail Tuesday Bulk Reef Supply will activate everybody's accounts to show the group buy pricing. We will then have until the next Monday to order.
4) everybody orders like they would normally order. Items ship directly to your house like a normal order would you just get really discounted prices. No ship everything to me and then having me worry about getting it to you. FWIW the last time I did one of these the prices were at the lowest price listed when you buy in big bulk
5) after the order everybody gets upgraded to their preferred customer status

PWA

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I jut bought my tank from them! darn. maybe i'll get in on it if their mp10's come back in stock

PWA

First off :crowd: Welcome To RS :crowd:

Second the Group Buy is by far the cheapest way to buy. For example i picked up a Bubble Magus NAC 7 skimmer on group buy for $200, as a preferred customer(which you will be after the group buy) $225, normal they are $249. The discount varies depending on the item.

Hope that helps
PWA

Rhodes19

Can we order what ever we want or does it have to be all the same product? Sorry, never done this before. I just opened an account this morning.

PWA

Can we order what ever we want or does it have to be all the same product? Sorry, never done this before. I just opened an account this morning.

Anything you want off there Website, you will order just like normal. You just have to have an account with BRS and then wait for an email letting you know the group buy has started. I will be submitting the list 13 Mar 11

if you have any more ?'s fill free to ask
PWA

PWA

1. PWA
2. jtw414
3. Randyl
4. axelfoly
5. aquaman31
6. This is your slot!!

Rhodes19

Anything you want off there Website, you will order just like normal. You just have to have an account with BRS and then wait for an email letting you know the group buy has started. I will be submitting the list 13 Mar 11

if you have any more ?'s fill free to ask
PWA

Cool beans. Thanks. :)

PWA

1. PWA
2. jtw414
3. Randyl
4. axelfoly
5. aquaman31
6. Rhodes19
7. jpsika08
8. You know you want you name right here :)

Last edited:

PWA

Got you added :)

1. PWA
2. jtw414
3. Randyl
4. axelfoly
5. aquaman31
6. Rhodes19
7. jpsika08
8. stangbabe1993
9. RDrink25
10.You know you want you name right here :)

Last edited:

jpsika08

Clint, what's the minimum group number required? Are there more benefits if the group is larger?

PWA

Clint, what's the minimum group number required? Are there more benefits if the group is larger?

The Min number is 10, which we have already reached. Unfortunately there isn't any benefits for more then 10.

1. PWA
2. jtw414
3. Randyl
4. axelfoly
5. aquaman31
6. Rhodes19
7. jpsika08
8. stangbabe1993
9. RDrink25
10.jedi82knight
11.steved13
12. Jasony816
13. I'm saving this slot just for you :)

Last edited: