Bulk Reef Supply GB 11/18-11/25

PWA

Need 1 more for a BRS Group Buy if anyone want in. All I need is your registered email and last name. When the Group buy is over you will become a Preferred member for continued discounts. If you have any questions let me know.

thanks
PWA

PWA

Here is the basic rundown of how it goes...

1) set up an account on bulkreefsupply.com
2) send me your account name and your full name
3) once we hit 10 people and close the group buy the next avail Tuesday Bulk Reef Supply will activate everybody's accounts to show the group buy pricing. We will then have until the next Monday to order.
4) everybody orders like they would normally order. Items ship directly to your house like a normal order would you just get really discounted prices. No ship everything to me and then having me worry about getting it to you. FWIW the last time I did one of these the prices were at the lowest price listed when you buy in big bulk
5) after the order everybody gets upgraded to their preferred customer status

Got the need ten but still open if any one wants in

PWA

PWA

Man that sucks guys I may set one of these up once a month if there is the interest. anyone else for this one. going to send the paper work off latter tonight.

sorry for short notice
PWA

PWA

I may be able to add you never tried before if u not in a rush i will ask about it in the AM. Normally its just the original list but I will see. Is there any one else that wants in on this GB if i can get you in after the fact?

PWA

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif