BRS Summer Group Buy! Sign up! (you dont actually have to buy anything either)

david42

Try signing in again. Mine also said nothing about group buy.
Then I started shopping anyway. Thought I would add to wish list.
When I looked at an item, the price said Group Buy Price.
Might give it a try.

david42

I also haven't received anything from BRS. :dunno: On the BRS website next to my name it just says welcome.

Try also sending email to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com
I sent them an email when I didn't see Group Buy at sign in.
They checked to see that I was included, said to clear browser cache.
I did that, still didn't see Group Buy. But as I started shopping, the prices were adjusted.
Hope this helps.

reefle

Try also sending email to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com
I sent them an email when I didn't see Group Buy at sign in.
They checked to see that I was included, said to clear browser cache.
I did that, still didn't see Group Buy. But as I started shopping, the prices were adjusted.
Hope this helps.

agreed mine also did not say group buy at first, but after I looked at specific items, the group buy discount did show up

Mike Johnson

Like I said, I just made a big order a couple weeks ago, but carbon was out of stock. All I ordered this time was a big bottle of Reef Chili and 1 gal. of ROX 0.8. But the group buy saved me about 7.00 which almost paid for shipping.

Where's a good local fish shop to buy equipment? I used to like Beldts aquarium but I heard they closed. I go to Gateway Aquatics quite a bit.

reefle

Where's a good local fish shop to buy equipment? I used to like Beldts aquarium but I heard they closed. I go to Gateway Aquatics quite a bit.

Honestly I would have to say Gateway if you have to go to an LFS especially since they have good used stuff too. But really I almost always suggest buying online. It's usually a lot cheaper and you'll have more options. Seascape is a nice high end store, but I personally think they charge more than the stuff is worth.