BRS Sept 2013 GROUP BUY

jerry26

when sending you the pm i notice your biography said you have three-three year olds. dont tell me you had triplets? i have a 9 and a 6 and i couldnt imagine raising three kids of the same age at the same time.

slfcaptain

when sending you the pm i notice your biography said you have three-three year olds. dont tell me you had triplets? i have a 9 and a 6 and i couldnt imagine raising three kids of the same age at the same time.

Yes, triplets. Two boys and a girl, and my oldest is a girl too. Its a handful and there nothing like have three kids repeatedly asking why over and over.

Steve

jerry26

i cant even imagine how crazy all that is. just the two have me wantin to crack skulls.

but anyways, hopefully i hear back from them.

dianakay i saw you mentioned they dont offer the discount on the vortecs, it always seemed to me that ecotech has managed competition among its vendors. meaning ecotech has a minimum price vendors are allowed to sell their stuff for. am i the only one that has noticed this?

slfcaptain

Jerry, log into your account and see if it says 'group buy' by your name. If it does then you are officially part of the group buy. Let me know how it goes.

Steve

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
i cant even imagine how crazy all that is. just the two have me wantin to crack skulls.

but anyways, hopefully i hear back from them.

dianakay i saw you mentioned they dont offer the discount on the vortecs, it always seemed to me that ecotech has managed competition among its vendors. meaning ecotech has a minimum price vendors are allowed to sell their stuff for. am i the only one that has noticed this?

Yep, I have noticed this also. BRS refers to it as "MAP" not sure what those letters stand for exactly. Just that it seems to be a manufacturer price control. Ecotech MP10s (and all the other MPs) are awesome but very pricey.

With a 2nd one on the way, I am going to be disappointed if I can't get them to "talk to each other" like I hear that they work best. I'm not very good at "push this - hold that" multi-step instructions :(

jerry26

Jerry, log into your account and see if it says 'group buy' by your name. If it does then you are officially part of the group buy. Let me know how it goes.

Steve

mine still says retail but the guest says group buy. ill just order through that one.

slfcaptain

Monday is the last day of the group buy. Its not too late if you want to join the group buy. Just PM me your last name and your BRS registered email address and I can have you added.

slfcaptain

Tomorrow is the last day if the group buy. I hope everyone got what they wanted. I did!

This is the last chance to join if interested.

Steve

slfcaptain

If there are at least 10 people interested I can set another one up. I'll start a new thread for a november group buy.

steve