BRS Sept 2013 GROUP BUY

slfcaptain

Hey all!!! After I just did some research with the addition of a lot of helpful member comments, I've decided to purchase an RO/DI system. Is it too late to get in on this group buy? I'm also new to this function! Looking to purchase today if that's helpful?

Just PM your last name and the email address associated with your BRS account and I'll hook you up. If you don't have an account go to the BRS site and create one.

Steve

slfcaptain

I was told by BRS that we can add people anytime during the group buy. So last minute joiners are welcome.

Steve

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I was told by BRS that we can add people anytime during the group buy. So last minute joiners are welcome.

Steve

That's GOOD NEWS!! Come on y'all...spending $$$ & saving a dollar or two on fish stuff is FUN.
Join the FUN, it's not too late :D

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I got my order placed and saved a little $$ :) $11.11 total savings...but I spent $300 :LOL:
Just like I thought, they do NOT give discounts on the Vortech MP10s :(
Oh well, I have a new one ON THE WAY now & that makes me happy :D

reefle

I just bought a BRS Ro/Di 5 stage plus! Saved $20 on it! Now I'm actually done purchasing all the fixed costs to setup and maintain my aquarium! time to get official :D

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I just think it's SO COOL to get FREE SHIPPING.
I did order a bunch of stuff a few weeks ago & accidentally ordered the WRONG items :smack::smack:
It was FREE shipping to me but it cost me over $20. to ship them back :flaming:
LESSON LEARNED: Pay more attention to what I order.

slfcaptain

I just bought a BRS Ro/Di 5 stage plus! Saved $20 on it! Now I'm actually done purchasing all the fixed costs to setup and maintain my aquarium! time to get official :D

By the way, you are never done purchasing all your 'fixed' costs. You will always find something else.

Steve

Mike Johnson

BRS is a great company with great customer support. And, they ship faster than any company I've ever dealt with. Expect your order in about two days.

slfcaptain

Looks like the additives have pretty good discounts. The BRS kalkwasser and 2-part are 20% off, ESV is in the 10% range.

Its not too late to join!

Steve

I ordered the RO/Di 5 stage Plus and the refractometer. Scheduled for delivery on friday. Can't wait. Already cleaned out under the sink and ready to install it :) Ill never have to top off with tap water again.

slfcaptain

Got my order in, I saved about 15% on the items I bought. Ended up buying more than I was planning just to get the free shipping.

Jerry, were you added to the group buy or do I need to resubmit your info?

Steve

jerry26

Got my order in, I saved about 15% on the items I bought. Ended up buying more than I was planning just to get the free shipping.

Jerry, were you added to the group buy or do I need to resubmit your info?

Steve

i still have yet to receive an email.