BRS Sept 2013 GROUP BUY

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
If you were in on the Group Buy (from Bulk Reef Supply-BRS) we were planning for this week, we lost our info so
PLEASE remind us WHO WANTS TO BE INCLUDED.

I was #5 before but I'll be #1 now I guess :LOL:

1. DianaKay (we need 9 MORE!!)

kyle4201

Ok, so
Diana,
Goma,
me,
I know Rthompson14 needs a RO/DI system :)

6 more,, I cant remember the names but we should have at least 10 now.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
1. DianaKay
2. goma
3. kyle4201
4. rthompson14
5. slfcaptain (need to PM him you info when he posts)

TELL ME YOUR NUMBER AND I'LL EDIT YOU IN ON THE LIST.
I know we have enough, I just don't remember names :D

slfcaptain

The group buy is still on! I submitted the form this morning. Luckily I actually wrote all the info down on paper last night before the big crash so I was still able to submit. This is who I had on the list:

1. me
2. mike Johnson
3. kyle4201
4. DianaKay
5. goma
6. lexinverts
7 & 8. LSUFireGal + guest
9 & 10. jerry26 + guest
11. jimv

If you want to be included please PM me your last name and BRS registered email address and I'll see if I can add you. I can't make any promises but I did tell BRS that I may need to add an extra person tonight or tomorrow. So hopefully they won't give us a hard time.

slfcaptain

I am resubmitting soon. Still don't have rthompsons info. I'll wait a little longer but want to get this in before BRS end of business day.

Steve

slfcaptain

Ok, I sent everything in (I sent them three emails) and I hope they add all the late additions. Of coarse they might be sick of hearing from me and ban us all as punishment. If they do I am sorry, but I think we'll all get in.

Steve

Lexinverts

Good news!

Slfcaptain, will you contact use with additional information when you hear back from them? Or are we contacted by Bulk Reef Supply?

Thanks!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I haven't gotten my email from BRS that confirms the Group Buy yet....we should get them soon.

slfcaptain

You'll get an email from BRS, hopefully soon. I sent them an email asking. I'll update you ad soon as I get more info.

Steve

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
YAY :yehoo: Got mine too! And I'm glad to be able to post right now...hope the RS forum is BACK UP :fingerx: to stay. Don't like this crash issues we are having :(

reefle

Hey all!!! After I just did some research with the addition of a lot of helpful member comments, I've decided to purchase an RO/DI system. Is it too late to get in on this group buy? I'm also new to this function! Looking to purchase today if that's helpful?