Blastos!

mschriskim

Yub, if I could have few of yours.... : ) - I do not mind even brown acros from your tank as long as it is from your tank : )

I know you do not have any brown ones : )

I cannot wait to post one that I got yesterday but need time... Pink out side and golden green inside... vary odd looking color... Well it will take some time to put in my main tank.

Chris

mane3215

Hehe, thanks =P.

Did you get that one from Atlantis? That one was quite nice!

This one?

daisyblasto.jpg

mschriskim

That's it.... Did not know you have that one too.... I guess you have most of all colors...

I got smaller colony but there is many babies so hofully I do have them grow...

Hmmm, which one you do not have man...

Do you have one like this but outside is hunter green (Thin not outside with huter green)? I think you know which one I am talking about...

I have seen 3 different color on this kinda mini head ones... one below and one that I posted solid pink and one with hunter green outside...

PICT0446.jpg

Chris

mane3215

I cannot get the colors right on this damn thing, I have to try again. Its the second brightest thing in my tank. It draws you to it from across the room no lie!

crazyblasto.sized.jpg

mane3215

Thanks MN =), its now one of my fav's I have to try to get a more accurate shot!

Chris, thanks man. The rim is super chartreuse yellow/green, the middle a deep purple and the fluffy area a maroonish red. I have never seen a morph like it. I have another one that is pretty nice, but very sick I am hoping to pull it back.

Gotdesl

Horrible pic, but hopefully you can imagine. The purple nor the green turned out as bright in real life. Very solid purple with flourescent green rim and mouth. Looks like a blasto version of the PPEs.

PICT0014.jpg

Tigahboy

wow. most would ask for an arm & a leg, but pinkie fingers sound like a better deal.

(yeah. i'm lame. =P)

Jendub

damn fellas, all of these pics are insane. It has been awhile since I have come back here and I must say that blastos are starting to grow on me. Keep those pics coming!!!

Chris I have a quick question for ya....How many blastos have you lost?