Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

Dweezil

One of the best purchases I've ever made for the tank. Also before you even ask...you do not need the rubber spacer on the MP10 on the 130D. :)

JimmyJ

Just noticed that you have a RSM now, congrats!! And congrats on the MP10, like everyone has said, you will love it. Looking forward to following along.

reef keeper

Sorry I'm not in the loop but I was asking about the Tank and stand. And I found one place that can order one and it will cost me over $1200.00 and that is just the tank and stand not the starter kit that is an extra $300.00. Then there is shipping costs. Man I hate Canadian Prices. HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
No problem on 'not in the loop'. You almost gotta be LOOPY to be in the loop :LOL:

That SUCKS on the price up there! OUCH!!

Don't forget to check EBAY as that's where I got mine for a LOT less and it was NEW IN BOX.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Brilliant read! Your reefing skills have advanced Reefer Warrior! Nice to see your new adventure my friend!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Brilliant read! Your reefing skills have advanced Reefer Warrior! Nice to see your new adventure my friend!

I like that "Reefing Warrior"! I think that would be a very suitable replacement for Al's current "Reef Nerd" - how about it BigAl - are you up to changing it?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

Wow! What a great surprise to see a great friend stop by for a visit. Remember MACNA in Atlanta? Was it a.... "Gum Drop" or what was that concoction called? :LOL:

Scott thanks for dropping by. :wave:

I like that "Reefing Warrior"! I think that would be a very suitable replacement for Al's current "Reef Nerd" - how about it BigAl - are you up to changing it?

I like it!
"Change Title.... CHECK"
i like it!great new name!

Me too :) I don't deserve it but I sure do LIKE IT :nekid:

Allen got your MP10 up & running yet?

Yes sir! That thing cost me a LOT of sleep last night. Installation was a SNAP! Went through the "quick start guide" and got it running in minutes. THEN I decided to download the FULL manual so I could really play with it. FOUR HOURS later I decided I needed to get some sleep (aka NAP). I played with it almost non-stop from 11pm till 3am. Nothing was wrong with it I just couldn't stop "tinkering" with it. I'm paying for it today. I didn't sleep much the night before and then only getting 2 1/2hrs of sleep last night is kicking my tail-fin. :LOL:

Ok so who has tinkered with it and has "mastered" the "Wave" effect in their 130D?
short pulse or long?
Auto-Tune or manual?

Is it bad that I can't wait to leave work so I can go home and play with my pump some more? :LOL::LOL:

redsea reefer

Congrats on the MP10 Al! Never bothered making waves with mine, but I doubt you will be able to make a wave cause of the RSM return pumps disrupting them. I have the old one and I like it on Reef Crest.