Beware Majesticaquatics in Nuevo, CA

flricordia

I won a ricordia rock on ebay from them and have been given excusses as to why it hasn't been shipped. I have periodically checled their feed back and it just keeps getting worst day by day. Theya re ripping everyone off lately. Here is their lastest feedback.
Feedback score: 19|Positive feedback: 82.8%
Learn about what these numbers mean.
Latest Feedback: From Date Item#

Promised To Ship Twice But Never Shipped... HAS NOT RETURNED MONEY YET. BEWARE!
Buyer
nolisa(26) Apr-11-07 160095358362

I'll buy from someone i know i can TRUST from now on, BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Buyer
yellow_h2hummer(89) Apr-08-07 160098634953

took more than 2 weeks to receive a box of rotten tuna, not even what i ordered.
Buyer
jonbnelson(232) Apr-03-07 160097194161

got the rock poor shipping and pack-n rock was in bad shape about 15 little 1s
Buyer
kenneth7902(13) Apr-02-07 160095404320

BEWARE ..CORAL NOT SENT.. HAD TO GOTO PAYPAL/ TO GET REFUND...
Buyer
jiminy2222(477) Apr-02-07 160095358993

Product that I bidded on wasn't available but got money back ok
Buyer
hazzyeyed(27) Mar-31-07 160094169866

Waited over 3 weeks for a skelton of a coral too be delivered.
Buyer
msgrits(377) Mar-29-07 160092488506

Coral never came. Was not notified... but seller issued a full refund promptly.
Buyer
psyllas80(44) Mar-26-07 160096534358

Great Toadstool Leather Coral at a GREAT PRICE. Unbeatable Shipping. A+++++++
Buyer
davidvllrrl(86) Mar-25-07 160093487075

great deal, just what I ordered
Buyer
dandylionwishes(51) Mar-23-07 160092276200

Purchased however asked for a refund since another purchase did not happen
Buyer
affonsj(17) Mar-23-07 160096881599

After purchase and SEVERAL email reminders seller said coral was sold elsewhere
Buyer
affonsj(17) Mar-23-07 160096534404

well packed, pleasure to deal with.
Buyer
fleiter(494) Mar-23-07 160095646604

very unsatisfied will never buy from again
Buyer
dmarucci(11) Mar-21-07 160092656156

after 3 weeks never recieved item. went to paypal to get refund
Buyer

The feed back was OK when I won the rics, then day by day got worst. They also have a website
Majestic Aquatic - Aquatic distributors of freshwater discus, angelfish, koi, plants, equipment and more!
I paid by paypal so I should be OK getting my money back, but I hope everyone sees this in case you run upon their website and think about buying from. These kind of sellers really need a visit from local law enforcement. Anyone know who I should contact about them so they are shut down before scamming other people over the Internet??

prow

man sorry about your dealings with them. that sucks, nice to know though thanks for the heads up. karma to ya :thumbup: .

iamkellogg

I was just looking at that website earlier. Thank you for posting this I will not order from them now that I know they are not honoring thier bidders.

Kelly

reefman2

Sorry for the mishaps. Try dealing with zoafrags of ebay or visit his site at /// Zoafrag ///

We've had so much succesful business with them. Hands down on their DOA policy. So no matter whap happens with your shipment...John will take care of it.

No extra shipping cost will come out off your pocket unike others..you end up paying twice on shipping fees due to DOAs..etc.

;)

BoomerD

Yet another reason I won't buy ANYTHING via E-Bay...just too dammed many scammers. YES, there are good reliable sellers, but it seems like there are getting to be more BAD ones than GOOD ones...

flricordia

Well, they contacted me via email a few hours after I filed a claim with paypal and said my ricordia were being shipped. We will see. If they do ship the ricordias and they arrive as they should I will leave them the appropriate feedback.
I will continue to buy on ebay as I have for the past few years, I have gotten some pretty sweet corals and other merchandise, but from now on, if the sellers don't have a 99% positive feedback, or any negatives in the last 2months, I just won't bother, no matter what they have for sale. I have a 100% buy and sale feedback myself with about 120 transactions and it really dosn't take a whole lot of effort to do the person you are buying or selling to right each time.
If I can do it, than anyone should be able to and even if majesticaquatics does make it right with me, there are quite a few that don't think they did get a good deal, and they (Majesticaquatics) have no excuse for that.

flricordia

They got 2 more on ebay according to new feedback. I have gone ahead and filed with paypal. I can not get on reef central so if someone can copy the top post and post this there to warn people on that site it would be good. I have been warning everyone I can. I cannot believe they would do this over and over again. I just wonder what is happening with people dealing directly on their website. I cannot get on Saltwater fish either. For some reason you can't register with a yahoo or hotmail email. Please warn them also

vdituri

Karma to you for all the hassles you are going through.
Where did you plan on putting more ricoria's by the way?
I saw your tank o' plenty. :)

flricordia

Karma to you for all the hassles you are going through.
Where did you plan on putting more ricoria's by the way?
I saw your tank o' plenty. :)
lol. I have lots of room at the bottom once I get the zoanthids moved to the biocube. i got it today and have already started mods to it. Thanks for your support. I only was out $77 (which is a bit to any reefer) but there are many that I don't think went through paypal and may have a problem getting a refund. I will eventually get my money back, but those who sent MO, checks, etc may have a harder time.

vdituri

That sucks. I don't part easily with $77.
They can take our lives, but they cannot take our frags!
(I think that was from braveheart?) :)

twoclowns

on the bright side they are nolonger registered on ebay as a seller but who knows they may be under a different name

flricordia

Even if they did get back on ebay under a different name I think it would eventually catch up to them if they were to continue ripping people off. I did get a refund through paypal. I think paypal locks their account when this sort of thing happens and as far as I know everyone they cheated got a refund. Didn't take long at all. Guess paypal and ebay knew pretty much what was going on. Hopefully no one will fall victim to their practices from their web site. Majestic Aquatic - Aquatic distributors of freshwater discus, angelfish, koi, plants, equipment and more!
I just looked on the site and it looks to have changed a bit. I am afraid it looks like they might be trying the same thing there. Check out their low prices with free shipping. 5 blue ricordias for $32 and free shipping. Come on.

Nanoreefbro

Sorry to hear about that.. Good info to know for everyone.. I haven't bought any corals from Ebay yet. I did just get some mangroves and had no issues.. But here's karma for ya troubles..