Best marine food

unifi

Does anyone have any thoughts on the new instant ocean food that comes in the little gel packs??? They have been packaging it for free in their buckets of salt. One of my accounts has a few packs, so I grabbed one the other day. Says it doesn't have to be refrigerated, and it appears they have a few different varieties.

(thanks to reefbuilders.com for the pic)

img_1512.jpg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I like to make my own.....using the individual brands named above, I mix the proportions up depending on what my fish require (different percents of meat, algae etc).....rinse it with fresh RO water..........dose it with selcon and vita-chem...I like to call it "PSU's brew"!!!

Mohann

i like the way you think PSU4ME.. that's how fish breader think. They are not satisfied with these feeds available in market but they make in-depth study on what really they pet needs and do something about it.

badvegan

IMO if you are only going to feed one food I would feed New Life Spectrum 1mm size.

I personally use Cyclopeeze Log MWF and Dianichi frozen Xtreme T T Sat with Sunday feeding Cyclopeeze powder mixed with freeze dried Hikari Spiralina and garlic
Every day i feed NL Spectrum 1mm and Dianichi red and yellow with Noguchi prime flake and Kleinholf algae flake.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I pretty much feed Rod's Original and once in a blue moon toss something "fresh" into the mix as a treat. This could be scallop, shrimp, or anything I pick up at the local deli while there.

jski711

+1 for rods food. Pretty much has everything in it to keep my fish and corals happy. I also toss in some fish eggs as a treat sometimes.

Robzilla

Does anyone have any thoughts on the new instant ocean food that comes in the little gel packs??? They have been packaging it for free in their buckets of salt. One of my accounts has a few packs, so I grabbed one the other day. Says it doesn't have to be refrigerated, and it appears they have a few different varieties.

(thanks to reefbuilders.com for the pic)

img_1512.jpg

I tried this when I got it in a bucket of salt. My fish went nuts over it.