Best BTA food?

FishNerd

Alright it's opinion time.... What is the best food for a small BTA? I have use small chunks of silversides, Mysis, and brine. I oddly enough seems to enjoy small bits of formula one???? Is this ok, should I try something else?

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
Formula 1 has some fish meal in it, I doubt that it cares for algae at all.

Brine has very little nutrition. But silversides and mysis will do just fine. Maybe soak it in Selcon first. Just keep doing what your do

FishNerd

I agree I gave it a small piece of silverside last night it responded very well.. If there is any other varietys of food let me know. I sometimes soak the mysis or silversides in Vitamarin-m (a free sample I got at the LFS iI worked at) is this an adequate vitamin supplement?

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
I have no experience with Vitamarin-m so I cant say one way or the other

I would just keep to mysis and silverside for now. Nems like consistency more than variety

reefmasta

i use krill as its main food, but also awhile feeding the fish i turkey base the anemone with flake,brine,mysis,vitamarin-M,garlic, and sometimes bloodworms. ive succesfully made them split 5 times also. i use brightwell auquatics for everything and absolutly love their products.