reefdiver1230

new to site but just wanted to give a posiive review for Reeftown.com. Have a 50g tank and a bad aiptasia prob. tried pep shrim and no luck. hate using chemicals but had some luck with that. found these guys and now trying a natural way to get rid of my pests. have to say dealing with this co was very easy. shipping was fast. livestock arrived alive and on time. all i can do is wait to see if nature takes its course but i would definately recommend this co to anyone looking to try the route for aiptasia control. will keep post updated with results.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members :nessie:

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics

Oxylebius

@reefdiver1230
Good luck! I added three Berghia Nudibranchs to my tank last Sept. and never say them again until about a month ago. Out in the middle of the day was one of them. I snapped some pics of it. I was amazed I still had at least one of them. They are nocturnal, so for the most part you wont' see them. But, the aips have slowly faded away, so I had a feeling at least one made it and was happily eating away.