*begginer* BioCube need advice/help

qubanpapo69

I just got a oceanic bio cube 29g. The water and live rock I have in it now are from the previous owner. I took a sample of water to the fish store and they saud the water looked good and it was safe to put fish in it. I bought 2 damsels a black and white stripe and a blue one. They've been in the tank for 3 days now and there perfectly fine. Now my question is as a begginer what chemicals, test strips, and what not should I buy. It didn't come with nothing but the old filter. I've put a new filter and a purigen pack in it. I've never really dealt with saltwater always fresh. I've been doing a lot of research on saltwater tanks and any good resources would be greatly apprt.

BLADEYAMAHA

Get a real test kit, from Red Sea or Salifert or something. Can't go wrong with those, IMO.

agcwelcome29.gif

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...ay-post-pics-photobucket-nanoreefing4fun.html

Some good advice on the top "required" gear for our hobby! Even if you don't buy from them, the concepts are key...

Must-Have Products for the Reef Aquarium by Robert Farnsworth, MarineDepot.com Reef Squad

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us - we love pics :)

vsindorf

awesome, welcome! I love my biocube 29. Just remember that small systems are much less stable than large systems, so go slowly and enjoy the process, don't try to rush it.