Bashsea Twisted Skimmer 6-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Bashsea Twisted Skimmer (6" diameter, 23" tall).

Footprint: 12"L x 7"W x 23"H

Can be used in or out of your sump. I used it out of my sump.

THE WATER LEVEL DOES NOT MATTER!!! Steve Bashi, maker of all things Bashsea, answered this question for me, "The water level makes no difference with the twisted skimmer as it's a power skimmer. As long as the water level within the sump is under the output of the skimmer you will be fine."

Comes with Rio 12HF pump, hose and connectors.

Only used for 6 months with a light bio load. This skimmer is rated up to 150 gallons with a heavy bio load.

The only reason why I am selling this skimmer is because I cannot fit it into my sump due to my stand configuration and I need more room in my stand for my ATO container and my carbon/GFO reactor. Otherwise, I wouldn't give this baby up!

Asking $300, plus shipping.

Please feel free to make a reasonable offer. This price is not firm!

Here's a link to a retail seller so you can see the discount I'm providing.

Here is a review done by 3Reef.

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

Last edited:

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Updated with links to show the discount I'm providing and a review! Thanks DaveK for the suggestion!

plasma327

HI Mayja,
I am considering your skimmer. Skimmer junkie LOL.. I really like a skimmer I can run to get dry skim. I notice in your pic you skimmate is moderately wet skim. I've not had a beckett before. Is the air intake adjustable or do you adjust water flow rate for wet or dry skim?
Thanks,

Chip

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
There isn't a way to adjust the air intake, so it's based off of flow rate.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Still up for grabs!

Shipping question answered: I prefer to use UPS and will create a custom screenshot to show you the different rates to your zip code so you can see all your options. It will be insured.

Pro tip: If you make a reasonable offer (suggest an actual new price), I'll gladly negotiate. Asking me how low I will go is not making an offer, and I will simply repeat what I'm currently asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.