Back to the hobby

jmc1974

After been gone from this hobby for roughly 5yrs, I think it is time again for me to comeback. Unfortunately had personal issues that got me to quit the hobby and sell everything, as it was out of my control.

Now, new house, new wife and new baby... my life is complete! seems like I can safely say I can do it again.

now I just found a new 40G Breeder set up, currently under construction.... soon to start cycling!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

MNRAM

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)
Welcome
I know how you feel about having to sell everything. In 1994 I went through a divorce. She didn't do any thing with my 6 tanks. From a 240 down to a 30 gal feeder tank. She wanted 1/2 of everything, including test kits and equipment. She got it and loved to see me try to hold back from everything but the REAL bad things. What's great is; I was around to see KARMA get her. First her Minnie van was stolen and she had no insurance. Then her son burned her house down. Was that cool or what?