ReefLady

Staff member
Hi everyone. :wave:

Welp, we just keep growing and growing and of course, we have to keep our roots in mind as we do. We're a family-friendly place where everyone (except spammers LOL) is welcome and should feel comfortable.

Over the last few weeks, we've had some issues with avatars. The rules up until this point have not been clearly set forth. In the interest of doing so:
  • No avatars that are demeaning to any segment of the population.
  • No avatars that depict or promote illegal activity.
  • No avatars that would not be considered "family friendly" (i.e., PG rated)
If you have a question, please send myself or one of the mods the avatar and we'll let you know if it is acceptable or not.

If you are offended by someone's avatar, please contact a moderator or administrator.

These rules will be modified as necessary. Anyone violating the policy will receive a private message from site staff and/or have their avatar removed by us.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Travis

BEELZEBOB

i was one of the first to have an innapropriate avatar!!!

oh yea, it got shot down real quick. i be keepin the bar low over here ill tellya wut!!!

(sorry bout that)

ReefLady

Staff member
Alive and well, my friends. Getting over a rather nasty back issue but feeling much better.

Hi Squatch! :wave:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Good news. Bob, I have seen worse then your fishing girl avatar in the past. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Thanks for the update Travis!

rDr4g0n

so that one of my tummy jiggling... i cant make it now? i have some pretty scary stretch marks lol

Witfull

all inappropriate avatars email to me for further contemplation~

yes i live, raise to 300 jueles, ZAPPP~

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hey Wit, (I am pasteing your post to note pad as a keepsake) your alive thats good! Steve